Thanksgiving

Friday, November 23, 2012



We've stuffed ourselves silly, had a tremendous day with dear friends, had a bunch of video chats with far flung family... And now we've come home, taken care of the critters and dove into bed at 8.

I'm so thankful for how hard working and diligent about finishing his degree and applying to some really fascinating job opportunities my husband is. For my family, their insight, their cheerful support. For my best friend, I'm so glad to have her as another sister. For our adorable apartment and the ability to make it feel like home no matter where we are. For my critter kids and their affection. The little reminders of just how awesome living life to the fullest can be.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...