Humbug?

Friday, December 14, 2012

Pants: Gap Really Skinny...Sweater: J Crew Outlet...Blazer: Gap...Boots: thrifted...Bag: Longchamp knockoff...Earrings: Banana Republic



I know I've said it, but I'm just not a Holiday Season kind of gal. Thanksgiving came, I enjoyed it thoroughly, and then it went. And my home is still un-decorated, no tree, a minimum of holiday treat-eating, zero holiday treat baking. Anne has had some incredibly adorable holiday decor posts lately, it makes me feel a little bit guilty for being such a Scrooge. Go check her blog out, you'll be so glad you did (her Pin to Present posts are killer!) So, another neutral outfit for me today. And I think I'll force myself next week to post nothing but Kate-style Holiday Looks. Which probably means the holiday-ish aspect of the outfits will be subtle as crap, but at least I'll feel more festive.

(PS, how do you guys feel about the possibility of a Friday Holiday Look link up? I'll host if you're game!)

Happy Friday, you all! Eat something peperminty and send jingle bell vibes my way. I need to get in the spirit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...