Happy Chatter

Friday, January 18, 2013

Pants: Gap Really Skinny...Sweater: F21...Blazer: Banana Republic...Scarf: Target...Shoes: Naturalizer...Bag: Longchamp knockoff



We had another neighbor night- games! I can't tell you how much I enjoy these nights of chattering and friendly competition. We all have a pretty similar sense of humor and enough absurd pop culture overlap that word games like Catch Phrase get especially funny. The 3 1/2 word clues that turn up an excitedly squealed right answer are always the best.

Well, it's going to be a late one and a long weekend- we're doing another mailing on Monday... and I can almost guarantee that we won't finalize the dumb letter until 2:45, which means that I won't get to not work this weekend since I'll be too busy checking my mail merge document and printing over 1100 letters. Ugh. Do something awesome on my behalf and fill me in, okay?

You guys are all awesome. Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...