Layered, but not Bundled

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pants: Gap Really Skinny...Blouse: thrifted...Blazer: Express c. 2002...Shoes: Naturalizer...Necklace: Target...Bag: Longchamp knockoff

Oh, hello, roots.

Woo! Another Link Up- Third Thursday Threads (BLAZERS!) over at Work Clothes, I Suppose. Such a great blog, I hope you link up and read through the archives, Bri Marie is a really lovely person!

While the pattern of this blouse thing is completely unique and pretty awesome, its airiness lends itself way more to summer dressing than winter. My solution? Wear a deep scoop neck long sleeved layer under the blouse and tuck it into my trousers (this layer is true for about 90% of my winter dressing, with blouses, sweaters, button-downs. I get cold easily). You'd never know I was toasty warm with a long sleeved layer here or here, but the right inner layer makes all the difference!

So, really, this is just an ode to t-shirts and a nicey-nice way to pry info out of you ladies in the snow- How do you stay warm enough in winter? I'm lookin' for more ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...