21 Day Challenge: A little late, playing catch up with a 2-fer!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

I stumbled upon the 21 Day Challenge from Freckles in April a few days ago. Aaand I was intrigued and late on the uptake. I will make up for lost time, I suppose. Day 4 was Colorblocking, Day 5 was Belt It. Today? I went ahead and did both. And I will probably use the teal cardigan as my Day 1, Remix It piece.
So, here are a few cruddy photos of the result.

Sephora by OPI, Under My Trench Coat
Faux turquoise earrings, hair twisted into a clipped side bun

What I'm wearin':
Pants: Gap...Blouse: Club Monaco, from Buffalo Exchange...Cardigan: Gap...Shoes: Michael by Michael Kors, from Buffalo Exchange...Belt: Boutique in NW Ohio...Earrings: Wish Boutique

A few notes about my wardrobe in general: I worked for about 2 years for the Gap. I have a loooooooot of Gap and Banana pieces. Also, I got totally hooked on Buffalo Exchange when we lived in Tucson (original city!) and the addiction continued when we moved to Houston.  

PS- Why on earth am I having such a hard time moving photos around?!
I'll try again tomorrow. For the rest of today, I must file things. TGIF, all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...