Sunday Playday!

Monday, August 22, 2011


Cat
Beagle





My Guy went to campus to work on writing music on Saturday. I took care of getting both him and his bike up to the repair shop (Small aside- he is 6'4", the guys at the shop remember him and the "largest Hybrid bike in the world" andby taking off the front tire, the whole thing was easily transported in our HONDA FIT, as in tiny powerhouse vehicle classified as a sub-compact. Your car can't do that!), dropped off to school, bought nail polish and a clearance Urban Outfitters skirt and went home to hang out with our beagle before picking a girlfriend up for thrifting.
Notes- Friday evening was spent at Buffalo Exchange (surprise!) and Blackbird Trading, I found a rockin' blue plaid blazer and an amazing woven leather belt. I did not take good photos of the belt yet, but I am so geeked about it, I can hardly contain myself.
Anyway, between all of my finds and my new fashion excitement after reading so many awesome blogs, I was motivated to try mixing up a few outfits. Here's my handiwork:
Tank: J Crew Factory...Skirt: J Crew clearance...Belt: thrifted Banana Republic...Shoes: Naturalizer

Tank: J Crew Factory...Skirt: Urban Outfitters...Belt: Target...Shoes: Steve Madden

Bracelets are cloisonne cheap-o's from A Beijing cart vendor

Jeans: Gap clearance...Tee: Gap...Blazer: thrifted Banana Republic...Necklace: J Crew...Shoes: Steve Madden

Styled with Skirt: thrifted Banana Republic...Shoes: BCBG Studio (croc embossed dark brown)...Belt: stolen from sister at least 11 years ago...Purse: thrifted

Favorite camel pumps, Steve Madden
Cute snakeskin sandals, from Naturalizer (what?! they make cute shoes??)
 Additionally, I have been half-heartedly trying to dress for the 21 Days Challenge. I am definitely Belting things all over the place, tried mixing up Patterns (which WAS a stretch for me). Today I am wearing, but have not documented, Mixing Casual and Formal. Check for that soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...