Labor Day Festivities

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Guy's department gathers all the students at the beginning of the year for a "Composers' Party", hosted by one of the graduate students. Guess how had the honor this year? There is something endearing about a bunch of freshmen running around making music nerd conversation with each other, nervously feeling out the group. Poor turds, the Masters and Doctorate students are all loud and have raunchy senses of humor, I think the young'uns felt really overwhelmed. Oops.

We had A.MAZE.ING weather for the first time in months and months, so not only did I get to dress up a little, I didn't sweat through it. Huzzah!

My unwilling modeling partner, Eddie
Tank: J Crew...Skirt: J Crew...Belt: Banana...Sandals: DSW
Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange
 

Be back soon with a post for today's get-up. See you in a bit!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the army green with stripes! I would never have thought of that, but it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through Freckles in Aprils 30 day challenge and I just scrolled through some recent archives! I really like your style, and empathize - I am also a perpetual student's wife!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...