Tuesday Oops- I didn't really wear this all day

Wednesday, September 7, 2011




As it turns out, today was accident prone for me. I let a box get thrown out that was proof for a shipping insurance claim, I sheared my nail polish off with a knife while preparing dinner, I spilled nearly 1/2 cup dry rice all over the floor, I locked myself out of my boss' house and had to hunt for the spare key.

The kicker was outfit related. I spilled peanut sauce for spring rolls all over my thigh in the car when I hit a pot hole. We aren't talking about a little drip and I wiped it up, I spilled a 6x6 puddle that was at least 3" thick onto my nubby cotton pencil skirt. Who does that?! I think I had a feeling and happened to pack a pair of crop pants "in case I have to move and haul a lot of stuff today." Or spill my lunch on my leg. Because I'm 2.

1 comment:

  1. Aw nah! Well, at least you find the humor in having a less than ideal day - and this just means tomorrow is going to be super-fantastic, right?

    (I don't wear white or light colors a whole lot myself, because I inadvertantly become a stain magnet in white!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...