Only my Undergoodies are retail

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yup, I said it. Everything visible about this outfit is thrifted or secondhand. HA! I'm getting way better at this game of looking fashionable on a dime. Or I'm finally patient and persistant enough to think long and hard about what looks good on me and what looks like crap. Whatever works, I'm feeling less and less like I'm wearing the wrong things for my body type. (And I'm super glad I let go of the jeans and tee silhouette/ uniform) You can also see this blouse remixed here and here.

Skirt: Thrifted...Blouse: Banana via Buffalo Exchange...Cardigan: Thrifted...Boots: via Buffalo Exchange...Belt: Thrifted...Bag: vintage D&B via Buffalo Exchange





I was momentarily leery of the fullness of the skirt, which isn't my go-to silhouette. I think my problem with full skirts is the long leg, high waist, rump-showing problem. Not cute. And I move too much, so I know I would leave little to the imagination at some point... But knee length works for me. I'll keep thrifting.

3 comments:

  1. That skirt is DIVINE. The pattern, the slight fullness, the pleats. Totally gorgeous on you. I love the other colors too. You have become a truly amazing thrifter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the Thrifters Anonymous link-up and just wanted to say that this skirt is awesome, also your boots are totally rad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt really is awesome - the fullness, the pleats, the houndstooth... Lovely!

    14 Shades Of Grey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...