Backtracking and Re-posting

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Well, my outfit photos would have been posted yesterday, but keyboard-walking kitties (not plural- just one, who is so sweetly a nuisance) deleted the post. So I gave up for the night and instead present you with a Two-fer today!

Tuesday: Grey on darker grey with texture and my favorite thrifted necklace.
Skirt: Target...Sweater: Banana Republic via Buffalo Exchange...Shoes: Nine West via Buffalo Exchange...Necklace: thrifted...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange




Wednesday: Orange Show wrap-up lunch, so I'mma wear my Obnoxious Orange Bow Blouse.
Jeans: Gap Always Skinnies...Blouse: weird Asian brand, thrifted...Sweater: American Eagle, thrifted...Blazer: Gap...Shoes: Steve Madden via Ross...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange



I am mucho pumped about my first foray into Booties territory. I've never known how to wear them with pants, particularly non-jeans, I've been stumped. I haven't had an opportunity to try them with skirt and tights yet, but that may be on the horizon. We'll see. For today, though, a casual wrap up party for the auction was the perfect time to give it a try.

And now, 30 Days Hath November:
Day 9: A Close Up of my day
I'm an assistant. No, a contractor. No, a bookkeeper. No, a scheduler. No, a GPS. No, an electrician. No, a pack mule. No, the asshole making demands on the other end of the phone. No, an Art Collection Manager. No, a housemaid. My job is schizophrenic. At least it isn't dull. I will say this- at least I went into this job with a base knowledge of A LOT of varied things. And a penchant for protocols and systems. I would be drowning without both!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...