A Sigh of Relief

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Boss lady is off to New York for the week and that means I have a week to clean up my office, pitch and file a bunch of paper, haul things to and fro to be put back in storage without getting stopped to do something else. Ah, sweet sweet respite. Of course, I'm dealing with no boss lady, no payment made on Friday night's dinner, and boss lady in NYC traffic, guaranteed she won't choose to hear her phone because she doesn't want to be bothered. Only so much I can do.

More from my weekend: Recuperation day Sunday-

 My guy got his djembe re-headed and picked it back up. Miles did NOT appreciate the stinky antelope carcass- he was so panicked by this new "thing" in his house, he cowered in the dining room corner and pee'd a little piddle trail weaving and winding around the chairs.

Homemade sushi celebration of being DONE with the events. My guy is a master salmon slicer- check out that plate of yummy in the background.
Spicy crab and imitation crab roll

Yum.
 At home Manicure with a ring finger accent. Katie would be proud of me.
Essie Sew Psyched and School of Hard Rocks
Monday Look-of-the-Day... Loafers were not the right decision, but they were at the top of my shoe bin, so I grabbed and ran. I had to drive my Guy and the antelope menace to school (the drum in the picture above), which threw a wrench into my morning.
Pants: Gap Slim Cropped...Top: Ecote via Buffalo Exchange...Cardigan: J Crew Outlet...Scarf: Target...Shoes: Naturalizer

Braided Scarf Genius: Kayley of Sidewalk Ready. She's completely lovely- check her blog out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...