Little Known Tidbits.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

This is a funny one, ladies. Get pumped.(Aaaand I'm linking up to the Color Brigade for the first time, good fun!)

Skirt: DVF, thrifted...Blouse: Mossimo via Buffalo Exchange...Cardigan: Target...Shoes: MaxAzria via Buffalo Exchange...Necklace: Target



30 Days Hath November- Day 23: 8 Things you didn't know about me...

1. I've never smoked a cigarette in my life. Don't plan to. No judgement against smokers, I just don't wanna.
2. You may have gathered this from my post a few days ago that introduced my family, but I am the oldest of 4 kids, the youngest of whom is adopted from China. The matching process of kid to family is loooong and draining, but we kind of knew we had to fight for this kid when we found out that they knew nothing about him at the orphanage, but he just happened to have been assigned the same birthday as me. I've never liked celebrating my birthday, but I really love celebrating with my brother. 
3. My cat was dumpster dived. Dove? We literally found her as a tiny kitten in my parents' trash bin after she fell in while foraging.
4. I have a major pink allergy. That deep berry/ fuchsia you see above? That's as close as it gets.
5. My guy won me over in High School when he saved my portion of a dance performance in a student written play. Our music didn't work and he played an improv guitar piece for us to dance to.
6. Yes, I married my high school sweetheart. He's a good one.
7. I am my mother's clone. We are the art appreciators, nature- girls, uncreative cooks, homebody socialites. We both snort when we laugh, prefer thick dark beer, have the same handwriting, despise laundry but love ironing. It's weird, but wonderful to have a sounding board who really does "get you" and I'm glad it goes both ways in the relationship.
8. I miss the AZ desert. I would move back in a heartbeat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...