First Freeze!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Houston got it's first freeze of the season last night. And, of course, I spent my morning wandering around Boss Lady's house with an exterminator. As in we have critters in the walls. And trudged around for 45 minutes looking for holes in the exterior. I am SO COLD.

I'm mad I forgot a hat, but glad I grabbed gloves. I also added a belt and grabbed a trenchcoat on my way out. Gooooooooood decisions.

Skirt: Gap, thrifted...Turtleneck: Gap... Blazer: Gap...Tights: Gap... Shoes: Steve Madden via Ross...Necklace: J Crew Outlet




Awesome. Thanks, Reynauds. And that's WITH gloves.
I have a good photo of the squirrel jerk for tomorrow... I watched him building his nest in a downspout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...