Crappy light, fake peplum and Thank You's

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Yuck, these morning photos are the pits. Sorry, guys.

I thought I would try out the sleek vs. cozy look, all while replicating the peplum look with a belted fluffy sweater. Thoughts? Opinions? I kinda like the pairing of a slightly tweed-y skirt with a sleek silky navy blouse and nubby cardigan and snakeskin accessories.

Skirt: Banana Republic, thrifted...Blouse: Gap, via Buffalo Exchange...Cardigan: Banana Republic...Belt: thrifted...Shoes: MaxStudio via DSW...Necklace: Target





Moday this week, I was blown away and received a blogger award from Natalie of The Closet de Natalie. Thank you, thank you, sweet thang! (And of course we'll thrift together. When will you be in town?!)

Additionally, I'm the world's biggest inadvertent jerk. I juuuuust found a comment in my Contact section showing that Rachel over at Yummy Mummy's Galore awarded me with the same thing... in November. I'm so sorry the thank you is so belated, I feel awful, but am so grateful!



The Liebster Blog award is given by bloggers to other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Liebster in German means dearest, beloved or favorite, so it's a great way to tell other bloggers how much you admire their blogs. In order to accept the award, I need to do the following:
  1. Link back to the blogger who nominated me. 
  2. Copy and paste the award on my blog.
  3. Award five more blogger and let them know I chose them.
My fave five, alphabetically by blog:

Salazar from 14 Shades of Grey

Amber from Easy Petite Looks

Loren from The Inclined Plane
 
Kimmie from The Kimmie Chronicles

Marion from Marionberry Style

Check these girlies out, they're all fashionable, charming, and completely sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...