B&W Fair Isle

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This funny little number was a good find at the thrift store several weeks ago. With specifically the baptism we attended for our godson during our week back to Ohio in mind, I wanted a little sweater that was cute, cozy and something that danced right on the line between casual and put-together. I won, big time. It is a cropped swing style, probably wool (but all the tags are nipped out- I'm guessing the previous owner found it too itchy) with a great small fair isle pattern. After the massive rainstorm yesterday, I figured I would wear something comfortable since the temperature dropped significantly overnight. So, here I am, in this wonderfully goofy little sweater.

Pants: Zara...Turtleneck: Gap...Sweater: thrifted...Shoes: Kenneth Cole via Piperlime... Earrings: White House Black Market



And, of course, I'm linkin' up with this month's EB:EW! Black and white are right up my alley. Well, grey is more my thing, but this is a pretty significant go-to, as well. I'm looking forward to wasting mucho time tomorrow morning looking through everyone's posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...