Week of Lip Gunk, Day Two

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What is my current definition of bliss? 10 minutes of computer time at the end of the day while my guy dozes off, snoring lightly and adorably, a fluffy pile of cat on his chest and a dog curled up at my feet, dreaming, yelping and twitching. I adore these three and was grateful for the little late night reminder of joy in the little things.

Sorry about these lousy photos- it was rainy all day and I tried THREE different times to get a decent shot or two. Which is really too bad because I like the outfit.

Aaaaand Week of Lip Gunk, Day Two: Today I am wearing Sephora's "Lip Attitude Glamour" (which is their sheer lipstick) in tender rose. I've clearly had it for enough time to use most of it and melt the crap out of it. I like this formula a lot- hydrating, nice color with a little shimmery dimension, but without being an opaque lipstick.

Skirt: thrifted...Blouse: via Buffalo Exchange...Cardigan: Target...Shoes: Nine West via Buffalo Exchange





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...