Week of Lip Gunk, Day Three

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hey, Kate, if you're going to try a new setting on your camera for the first time in the rain, be sure to check the shutter speed... 1/6 sec means you'll be a turquoise smear in most of them. Good try, though.

Week of Lip Gunk, Day THREE: I'm wearing Ulta's Sheer Pout lipstick (which is an old formula) and I like it more for fall and winter, but it's a good one. Nice and neutral, a little deeper hue, relatively sheer and the perfect "your lipcolor but better" tone. The only reason I don't wear it often is that I have a hang-up about looking like I'm wearing lipstick, which is completely stupid since looking like you're wearing lipstick means looking like you put in a little effort. And with frizzy rainy day hair, I need all the help I can get.



Dress: Target...Cardigan: Banana, thrifted...Necklace: Wish Boutique...Belt: Banana...Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction via Piperlime




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...