A Thank You Gift

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Okay, do you remember how I talked about the gut-wrenching, time-consuming, pain-in-the-tush computer problem? Well, the tower is back, I was able to open the database that I was worried about and see all of my image files that are linked. Crisis averted. I'll give you two guesses what my plans are for today... (Hint: it will not be sit on my butt and refuse perform many many back ups and sprinkle copies of the database in every email account I have access to.)

Here's the big question today- when I get this friend's home mailing address, what kind of gift card would one be happy about receiving in the mail with a thank you note? He lives south of Houston but I've gathered that he and his fiancee have pals near downtown, which gives me a lot more leeway. What would you recommend? Store? Restaurant? Fancy? Fun?

Pants: Gap Slim Crop...Blouse: thrifted...Shoes: Payless (very old)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...