A Happy Early Morning Phone Call

Monday, June 18, 2012

Dress: Target...Shoes: Steve Madden...Belt: thrifted...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange...Necklace: Target



I got an early call from my sister in Hong Kong this morning. It's so nice to hear her voice every once in a while. Emails are great, but hearing a story in her voice is always better. She and her boyfriend moved from a 250 sq ft apartment to one with a real bedroom and closing door, a separate work space and dining room and lots of good storage. They had been dying to find a bigger place where they could each be in their own space if they got frustrated or stressed so I'm happy they found a good one. They also found a new tenant to take over their old place, so the normal 60 day submission date for landlords was a non-issue. And they didn't use an agent for any of it, so fees were to a minimum. I think it all went just about as well as one could hope for, which makes me happy.

This unexpected and positive use of my morning also meant major bad hair. So, Pinterest came to my rescue and produced this lovely triple low bun which is not. bad. at. all. Sometimes chatting on the phone for an extra 10 minutes is rewarded with accidentally decent hair. I win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...