OTI, Erica's Pick

Monday, June 11, 2012

Skirt: BCBG Max Azria via Buffalo Exchange...Button-down: J Crew...Belt: Target...Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction via Piperlime  




It's staaaarting!



Erica picked today's inspiration, and I like it a lot. I would have like my interpretation better if I'd done a weekend version. Live and learn. Grace and Kayla have done a version, as well, and I can't wait to check back at lunch to see who else has linked up their own blog! 

Anyway, I've kind of gone blog MIA for several days- my sister's ex-boyfriend, who has kind of been sucked permanently into the family friends circle, was down in Houston for an interview (which he thinks went very well) and we changed his return flight to later today. Moral of the story is I spent the weekend taking him to do all the fun weekend-y things we normally do in hopes of convincing him that Houston would be awesome enough to make the move if he gets the offer. He's been in Rochester NY since college and has found a really awesome community there, so I did my best to not oversell H-Town, just show him a peek into how genuinely awesome our little area actually is. I think it was working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...