OTI- Grace's Pick

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Skirt: DVF, thrifted...Tee: Gap...Shoes: J Jill via Buffalo Exchange...Necklaces: Gap






Grace's turn! (Although Erica and Kayla are rockin' the look, too) I love that she chose this photo... Reese W wears things frequently that I think "Oh, man, that's cozy and cute!" And then I try to replicate and it just looks dumpy. So, I took inspiration from the navy and black & white and the braid. And, oh, the braid. Every once in a while your fingers grab and pull all the right pieces and angles and all of a sudden your hair is awesome. Never to be replicated. I fear that's what this goodie is.

I hope you're playing along with the OTI Game- yesterday's looks were knocking it out of the park. I am guessing today's are only going to be better!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...