Pastels

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pants: Gap...Shirt: via Buffalo Exchange...Scarf: Target...Shoes: J Jill via Buffalo Exchange...Shades: Gap via TJ Maxx




I keep second guessing these pants, but then I keep wearing them over and over and over and a little more. Turns out you can do neutrals and coral more different ways than I realized. I also never really found pieces cheap enough to jump on the pastel bandwagon when it rolled into town this spring, but Target recently coughed up this spearaminty green beaut for the price of "yes, please." I can even see wearing it in the fall with navy and dark tan combos. For now it can continue to be my lightweight AC overload deterrent and perk up light neutral summer looks.  It has also made me realize that I would, indeed, wear mint skinnies frequently if I had them. Half hearted hunting party starting.... now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...