Groggy

Friday, August 3, 2012

Dress: Target...Shoes: DSW...Belt: thrifted...Shades: via TJ Maxx...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange




Sometimes you just need to wear a dress that does the styling for you... I'm still happily catching up on sleep (when your normal bedtime is around 10 and I would power through until midnight so I wouldn't miss out on any family time, it kind of took its toll.) and I just couldn't handle anything more than one piece of clothing. Belt, shoes, bag in tan leather and call it done.

Also, my sister, mom and I went to a gym on Monday when we were all together... and my sister kicked my butt in the best way possible. I'm still sore, but learned more good free-weight stuff that will target muscle building that's going to be awesome in the long run. My Guy and I are going to the Rec together this evening and I might die. But it's so worth it. It's also depressing to know you wasted several weeks of gym time completing workouts that made you tired, but clearly weren't targeting muscles in a meaningful way. No more, I've felt the burn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...