Summer Lights

Monday, August 13, 2012

Jeans: Gap...Blouse: Banana Republic, thrifted...Belt: Target...Shoes: Nine West via Buffalo Exchange...Shades: Gap via TJ Maxx...Necklace: thrifted




I'm still in the midst of my knee-gash-recuperation pants-wearing protocol, but am pleased to say it's going well. I also skipped Zoo Day yesterday, just in case I got up the nerve to try biking over the death trap bridge again instead of walking my bike.

The real tragedy is that our super-talented neighbor is planning to do a trash-the-dress style photoshoot with us sometime soon to build her portfolio and my hideous knee injury is preventing that from moving forward. And because we had such a casual wedding, we didn't do engagement photos, real wedding portraits, anniversary photos... And I'm realizing I feel like I missed out. So, we were more than happy to say yes when she said she wanted to start a project of taking photos of the neighbors in their apartments (kind of a love note to our building), which moved forward into the possibility of a bridal style shoot. If you want to see the photos she did for my Guy to be used on his composer website, check this out. They did a humorous theme using an old school boombox, wrapped him in speaker cables... Not all of them got used, but the main page has a few of the goodies up.

I would say I'm off topic, but I don't think I ever really had a topic. Perhaps I'll be back tomorrow with a less scattered post.

Fat chance.

Aaaaaaand:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...