The Beginning of the End

Friday, August 17, 2012

Pants: Zara...Blouse: Target...Shoes: J Jill via Buffalo Exchange...Necklace: thrifted...Shades: Coach via TJ Maxx...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange



It's beginning...
My Guy and his Doctoral Degree Cronies are diving face first into the final month-long push to study for their comprehensive exams. As in their study schedule includes three weekday 4-hour sessions, four weekday evening 4-hour sessions and one weekend evening each week until September 19.

And, while I enjoy his company and will miss him for the duration... I'm a little stoked about the crafts, one-side-of-my-face makeup experiments, sewing projects and Pinterest meals I am going to complete. My dog is going to get super spoiled by the extra attention and walks, my cat is going to spend hours snuggling and smearing her face into my chin. Being accidentally single; no- not single, academically widowed; is going to be a nice change of pace for a little while. And then I'll notice that my best buddy has been MIA for a month and I'll look forward to getting him back.

Final hoorah spending time together this weekend!  I know there's a birthday celebration for a friend and a game of baseball with friends on campus, but we'll be soaking up lots of life's awesome little moments (you know, the ones I'll be missing out on for several weeks)... Hope you're up to something wonderful, too. Hasta luego, muchachas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...