Year One

Monday, August 20, 2012

Jeans: UO...Tank: Buffalo Exchange...Cardigan: Gap...Shoes: J Jill via Buffalo Exchange...Shades: Coach via TJ Maxx...Ring: handmade


My blog is a year old. I know it's kind of a commemorative event, but I don't have much to say. Umm, way to get dressed on a daily basis, Kate. You win.

I do, however, have plenty to say about blogging. You all are the absolute best. I've formed wonderful connections with people from all over the place, all walks of life, some who can commiserate with my eternal sugar-momma status, some who are providing a glimpse into the silliness of what motherhood might be like, some who are in school still and are getting the "who am I" stuff figured out way before I ever did. I love following your daily adventures as you write about them and hope I'm keeping at least a few of you mildly entertained with a chuckle or two about what's going on in my life. I also love that this community challenges me to satisfy my creative impulses in a way I didn't expect to enjoy. Thanks, guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...