Who, Me?

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jeans: Gap...Blouse: Banana Outlet...Cardigan: Target...Shoes: Calvin Klein via Buffalo Exchange...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange...Shades: via TJ Maxx...Bracelet: thrifted



I feel like an LSU, Vikings or Lakers fan... It really is too bad some clothing combinations reek of fan-dom. I like purple and marigold together and it always winds up biting me on the butt- I once had a big burly LSU football fan yell a woohoo style greeting at me and make back-and-forth index finger points at his shirt and my yellow tee and purple cardigan combo one weekend a few falls ago... and I didn't know what the heck he was talking about. I gave him a squirrelly thumbs-up went on my merry way. I figured I'm less likely to receive fan recognition if I wear these colors in non-football season from here on out. And keep the cardigan in my bag for most of the day.

Have an awesome Tuesday! I'm spending mine running one of Boss Lady's grandkid around from early Orientation dismissal to volleyball to Driver's Ed. He's a cool little dude, I'm looking forward to talking boy movies with him since he's kind of my go-to guy for a trustworthy opinion on what to see and what to skip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...