Messy

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Skirt: Target...Tank: Target, thrifted...Cardigan: Target...Belt: Target...Necklace: Target...Shoes: Naturalizer...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange



This was not a great look... Too contrasted, too stylized, too loud. Just because the colors are there, doesn't mean you should use them all to be matchy-matchy. But, I did indeed wear it all day, so here you all go. Holding myself accountable.

It's down to the final two weeks before the Gala... the auction is a wreck- stuff and information scattered, undocumented, verbal conversations only between the Chairs, none of whom are keeping track of the data... so we've got a lot of holes in our database. And I'm a little nervous! It will fall together, it always does, but c'mon! Fill out the dumb forms, turn them in like you're supposed to and follow, at least a little bit, the protocol we've set up. That way I have a fighting chance of answering your out-of-left-field questions about the status of an item. And don't get mad when I've never even heard of a new piece of art. If you don't tell me about it, I have no way of knowing! Shocker how that works, huh? I'm really not that worked up, but I think it's so funny how messy these events get.

KaPow. Zing. Gotcha. Kate, the little guy, smack talking the Chairs. I'm the worst.

1 comment:

  1. What? I think this outfit looks great! Sorry to hear about non-communicative Chairs. I hope everything works out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...