Recharged

Monday, October 22, 2012

Skirt: Target...Blouse: thrifted...Cardigan: Target...Shoes: Naturalizer...Belt: Gap...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange...



Remember this blouse that I so magnificently altered (Um, overstatement much)? I tucked the tail in and wore it a little more fancy pants. Minus the pants. Plus a skirt.

My Guy is home from his trip back to the Midwest. He had a new percussion quintet called "Break Point" premiered during a pretty major New Music festival. The most fun thing about the whole thing was that it's hosted by our undergrad university, which is only 35 minutes from our hometown, so he got in a whole bunch of family visits and friend time.

And I got to be home alone. My favorite thing! I love the solitude, I enjoy sprawling out in the mornings with the dog and cat in bed with a cup of coffee. Doing what I want, hauling the dog around with me without the complaints that's he's annoying. Organizing in the method that works best for me- yank everything out, sort it all, pitch, purge and donate, then put it back... after leaving it scattered everywhere for a few hours. I'm glad he's home and it was a worthwhile and important trip, but I'm so grateful for a few days of solitude. As a pretty major introvert, it recharges me.

Happy Monday, you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...