On Loop

Friday, January 4, 2013

Skirt: Target...Turtleneck: Gap...Jacket: BB Dakota via Piperlime...Belt: Gap...Tights: Gap...Shoes: Naturalizer...Scarf: Target...Bag: Longchamp knockoff



If you were ever wondering about the true nature of my physique, take a little look at that photo just above. Yup, flat-chest magoo. I guess a sports bra during business hours will do that.

I've been taking work home with me and not touching it. Which really just means two things: I'm overambitious. And I'm a slacker. No excuses this weekend, though- it'a a list of dumb data entry, and that can be so easily accomplished while my attention is tuned into Will and Grace DVD's on loop.

Speaking of- what are your favorite shows that you cycle on DVD? I know I've given you guys my list of top 10 Movies, but here's our Show List:
That 70's Show (a solid 7% of our daily conversation is quotable moments from this show)
Will and Grace
How I Met Your Mother
L Word
The Office
Arrested Development. So witty, so cohesive. Can't wait for the new Netflix season.

Share! Fill me in! Get me hooked on something new!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...