Whoa

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Skirt: H&M...Tank: Target...Cardigan: Target...Belt: Target...Shoes: Naturalizer...Bag: Longchamp knockoff



It's been a wild week, thank goodness the first three have gone seemingly quickly. After my bummer of a complaint post earlier this week, I'm glad to say I've received a little better communication and a better vision of what I can do to be most helpful, which means my days are filled with catching up on effectively doing things rather than cycling through tasks that I only understand halfway. It goes faster when you're in the middle of a "good busy" streak.

Speaking of time going faster, there's only a month before the Gala. And only three weeks until we travel to Tucson for Rob's dance show premier (he wrote a major work that's being choreographed by Art.if.Act Dance Company, they're SO good.). Only three months until I'm done with work. Four short months until we're moving our things, what little we're keeping, back to Ohio. Down to about 18 weeks before we're outta here. Wild to think about!

Check back tomorrow for my fancy-pants look to go to the Ballet! The RITE OF SPRING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...