Easy Breezy

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Two days ago it was green with purple gingham, today I went nuts again with color and paired it with orange. I'm one wild and craaazy guy.

While you know I love a good pencil skirt (see here, here, here, here or here- to name a few in the recent past), there's something wonderful and easy about a slim pair of crop pants, loose blouse in jersey and a stretchy cardigan. And breaking out into color is a little less "the norm" for me, but it's a problem I'm working on. The funny thing is my background is Interior Design, so color theory and pattern mixing and meshing textures comes pretty naturally to me... I just don't like to wear it.

Also, I tried some photos out in the between-apartments clothesline area back by the carport... and my neighbor and his dogs busted me. Oops.

I'll be back tomorrow with my boxy bright green cardigan- let's give it another go-round.

Pants: Theory via Buffalo Exchange...Shirt: Old Navy...Cardigan: Target...Necklace: Target...Shoes: Calvin Klein via Buffalo Exchange




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...